If you are one of them who is getting the ATT Email Problems with your ATT then you should contact ATT email settings team help. There are many advantages occurs with ATT emails like online address book, unlimited storage limit, 30 MB Attachment limit, Spam and garbage protection, parental controls and a quick processing interface. The clients can also share or exchange data and information easily. If you want to set up ATT mail then you should follow the following steps:
- Open the Email app on your Android phone.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select Manual setup.
- Select the account type POP3 or IMAP.
- Enter your full email address and password.
- Enter your account settings as shown below.